AEEH UQAR
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Bentley purrs at Ellison goal

2 participants

Bentley purrs at Ellison goal Empty Bentley purrs at Ellison goal

Message  slavinzing56 Mer 17 Aoû - 20:23:58

Morecambe's Jim Bentley says Kevin Ellison's dramatic stoppage-time winner at Cheltenham was his best moment in management.

Bentley's side made it three away wins in a row at Cheltenham after Nick Fenton headed the Shrimps into a 61st-minute lead.

But Jeff Goulding's leveller with six minutes remaining looked to have earned the Robins a point, until substitute Ellison strode through and buried a fine shot inside the bottom corner to win the game in stoppage time.

"I probably would have settled for a draw when they equalised because we looked a bit leggy towards the end and their lad turned brilliantly and scored," Bentley said. "But for Kev to plough through was the best feeling I have had as manager and long may it continue. It was a great way to win a football match and I am made up."

Ellison missed most of pre-season with a thigh injury, but Bentley praised him for the way he has worked his way back to full fitness and the impact he made after joining the action at the break.

"I put him on at half-time for his bite and experience and credit to him because it's been hard for him with the injury," Bentley said.

"It was a very open match and both teams had good chances so I am sure it was good for the spectators, but fortunately for us someone had to win and someone had to lose. Overall a draw would have been a fair result."

Promotional Codes
Las Vegas Pest Control Company

slavinzing56

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bentley purrs at Ellison goal Empty Re: Bentley purrs at Ellison goal

Message  XREDXR Sam 20 Aoû - 1:27:09

Notts County boss Martin Allen saluted penalty hero Jeff Hughes after a dramatic 3-2 stoppage-time victory over Tranmere.

Hughes' 97th-minute spot-kick added to goals from defenders Julian Kelly and Krystian Pearce to give County the three points after Tranmere looked set to maintain their unbeaten start with strikes from John Welsh and Joss Labadie.

how do I make money
IT support in London

XREDXR

Revenir en haut Aller en bas