AEEH UQAR
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

Championship club

2 participants

Championship club Empty Championship club

Message  slavinzing56 Sam 13 Aoû - 22:31:16

But I think Kevin Davies showed us what it was all about, seven fouls he committed in the first half and didn't get booked, and then he leaves his foot in to make sure he gets a free-kick for the second goal.

"He's a clever lad and he's been doing it all his career, so we have to learn a little bit from that and how they were professional away from home but I was quite pleased for an hour.

"There were a lot of pluses and if we can get the two or three players that I think we need now, it looks like there is a takeover happening, I think we should be positive.

"I would rather be here than Portsmouth or Brighton or any other Championship club, even though it's difficult to do any interview when you've been beaten by four.
Remedies for constipation
Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36 replica

slavinzing56

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Championship club Empty Re: Championship club

Message  XREDXR Jeu 18 Aoû - 8:21:27

David Gill hinting there had been discussions at some stage, Sneijder claiming there had been unofficial talks and Ferguson himself being quoted as saying it was make-your-mind-up-time for the Dutchman, even if the United boss distanced himself from that demand.

vvs til bad
Property Management Directory

XREDXR

Revenir en haut Aller en bas